Thursday 24 March 2016

Zayn on His Relationship With One Direction: 'Nobody's Reached Out'


Zayn Malik is prepping for the release of his solo debut album, Mind of Mine, on Friday, and he opened up to NME about his new music -- as well as the guys from his old music.


"I'm still probably the closest to Liam," Zayn explains about the guys of One Direction. "We talk on the phone. He congratulated me on my single, which was nice. I congratulated him on his Brit Award. It was a good chat. We haven't met up in a long time, so we want to meet up."

In the NME article, the reporter writes: "Malik admits though that he hasn't seen any of his former bandmates since before he left the band. 'I tried to have contact but nobody's reached out. So... whatever.'"
Malik previously told Billboard, "I had every intention of remaining friends with everybody, but I guess certain phone numbers have changed and I haven’t received calls from a lot of people. I’ve reached out to a few of them and not got a reply. Certain people have pride issues, but it’s stuff you overcome in time."

No comments:

Post a Comment