Tuesday 20 September 2016

You All Are Dumb – Yemi Alade Vents ANGER On Her Songs’ Critics

According to the singer, they don’t do any form of research, citing that all they do is nothing but criticize her songs.
“I am tired of all these self-acclaimed critics in this Nigeria. They don’t do any form of research, they don’t even listen to the artiste songs, they just say sh*t,” Yemi said
“I am so sorry for them, those people who call themselves critics, I am smiling to the bank, and you are just there criticizing, be there questioning my lyrics,”
“I don’t know why people are so obsessed about these kind of things, I just really think that people don’t know when they are actually biased gender wise, they don’t know when they try to pick on females,”
“Enough is enough, you all just shut up. You all just going to be checking people’s lyrics, make sure you check on the guys too, not just the females,”
“All the biggest pop songs, whether American or British, they are very simple lyrics, very basic, so that dumb people like you can learn.”

No comments:

Post a Comment